Team Leader – Pharma
Candidate should have good knowledge of recruiting candidates in Pharma industry and about the industry. Candidate must have handled a team and should have team managing skills
Sr. Manager – Industrial Relations
Candidate must have
– strong exposure in handling contract labour, unions, govt. authorities, etc.
– handled multiple locations
– dealt with strikes, lock outs, other IR issues
– have handled wage settlements
– knowledge of labour laws, court proceedings, statutory compliances etc.
– Experience: Min. 10 yrs
Looking for candidates who have more than 15 yrs of experience in Automotive Industry.
Qualification – B.Tech / B.E. Chemical Engineer (from tier 1 University)
MBA Preferred from Tier 1 College
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for Production Planning and Control
Innovations – TOC, Lean Implementation, Problem solving Techniques.
– Responsible for Manufacturing – Production, Quality, Plant Engineering.
– Responsible for HR and IR at Plant Location.
Managing different initiatives to enhance employee morale and increase their engagement in business.
– Responsible for P&L working of the plant to ensure meet consistently the Top Line targets.
– Responsible for breakeven of the plant. Proper controls over manufacturing and employment cost, people Management skills.
– Efficient planning and organizing long term goals for the plant.
– Maintain basic hygiene in the plant, implement quality management system, and interact with Internal and external auditors
Head – Operations
Looking for a candidate for a manufacturing division.
The incumbent should have good understanding and in depth knowledge of almost all composite manufacturing processes and end products. Should possess sound knowledge of applications, design requirements, applicable specification & standards across all products produced in different manufacturing divisions.
Exp : 15 to 20 years